9 mar 2012

Oceans apart, day after day and I slowly go insane. I hear your voice on the line but it doesn´t stop the pain. If I see U next to never, how can we say forever? Wherever U go, whatever U do, I´ll be right here waiting for U. Whatever it takes or how my heart brakes, I´ll be right here waiting for U. I took for granted all the times that I thought would last somehow. I hear the laughter I taste the tears, but I can´t get near you now. Oh can´t U see it baby? U´ve got me going crazy. Wherever U go, whatever U do, I´ll be right here waiting for U. Whatever it takes or how my heart brakes, I´ll be right here waiting for U. I wonder how we can survive this romance, but in the end if I´m with U, I´ll take the chance. Oh can´t U see it baby? U´ve got me going crazy. Wherever U go, whatever U do, I´ll be right here waiting for U. Whatever it takes or how my heart brakes, I´ll be right here waiting for U. Waiting for you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario