23 dic 2011

Nothing compares to you

It's been seven hours and fifteen days since you took your love away; I go out every night and sleep all day since you took your love away. Since you been gone I can do whatever I want, I can see whomever I choose, I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant; but nothing, I said nothing can take away these blues, ´cause nothing compares... nothing compares to you. It's been so lonely without you here like a bird without a song, nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling. Tell me baby, where did I go wrong? I could put my arms around every boy I see but they'd only remind me of you. I went to the doctor guess what he told me, guess what he told me? He said, girl, you better have fun, no matter what you do but he's a fool... 'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares to you ... All the flowers that you planted in the back yard, all died when you went away. I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard but I'm willing to give it another try, ´cause nothing compares, nothing compares to you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario