I just wanna be with you...
21 dic 2011
I got a lot of things I have to do, all these distractions, our future´s coming soon. We're being pulled a hundred different directions but whatever happens I know I've got you. Your on my mind your in my heart It doesn't matter where we are It'll be alright, even if we're miles apart! All I wanna do is be with you, be with you. There's nothing we can do, Just wanna be with you, only you. No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart.. You know it´s true: I just wanna be with you. You know how life can be, It changes over night. It´s sunny but raining, but it´s alright. A friend like you always makes it easy, I know that you´re kidding me every time. Through every up through every down you know I'll always be around, through everything you can count on me.. All I wanna do, is be with you be, with you. There's nothing we can do just wanna be with you, only you. No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart.. You know its true, I just wanna be with you.
I just wanna be with you...
I just wanna be with you...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario