19 ene 2013

Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign. Instead there's only silence, can't you hear my screams? Never stop hoping, need to know where you are. But one thing's for sure: You're always in my heart. I'll find you somewhere, I'll keep on trying until my dying day. I just need to know whatever has happened. The truth will free my soul. Lost in the darkness, tried to find your way home. I want to embrace you and never let you go. Almost hope you're in heaven so no one can hurt your soul. Living in agony cause I just do not know where you are. I'll find you somewhere, I'll keep on trying until my dying day. I just need to know whatever has happened. The truth will free my soul. Wherever you are I won't stop searching, whatever it takes me to know. I'll find you somewhere, I'll keep on trying until my dying day. I just need to know whatever has happened. The truth will free my soul.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario