Teardrop on a fragile eyelash she's looking like a dream, hoping for some understanding, an answer or at least a calming word; a single sentence to restore her heart, aching since the day I left her, crossing lonely seas. Silent tears of a woman make a warrior cry. Heaven, I beg you please release hopes from fears. This is my elegy, do you know what I feel? This is my elegy, do you believe it's real? Will I hold you in my arms again? Dewdrops on a single rosebud, this purity of rain reminds me of the moment I left her, kisses filled with pain. And if I should leave her waiting for another year, will she ever know the answer? Will she follow me?
A calming word, a single sentence to restore her heart, aching since the day I left her, crossing lonely seas..
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario