Sparks fly like eletric shocks pushing trought my veins when we touch, like I never want to stop. Do you feel that way?
Her eyes, when they meet with mine. Is she aware? That I want to hold her tight, there's something there.
It's gone
It's past
That's over
Can't love you like the first time
Please love me like the first
First time.
Her eyes, when they meet with mine. Is she aware? That I want to hold her tight, there's something there.
It's gone
It's past
We both know it's never coming back
That's doneThat's over
Does he still love me?
Do i still love her?
One more time, can we give it just one more try to love and be together like the first time? No love can't love, no love can't love. Not this time. We love to love, we love
to love.
to love.
Can't love you like the first time
Please love me like the first
First time.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario